- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- MINORS SHOULD BE UNDER DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
- Trails close at sunset.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.
- No pets. (horses exempt)
- No Hunting allowed.
- Wood fires are permitted in designated fire rings only.
- Only certified pest-free firewood may be used -- read our firewood policy for details.
- Vehicle operations restricted to designated roads.
- Swimming or wading in creek or lake is prohibited.
- All campers must be 18 years of age or older or must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- This wilderness area is characterized by certain inherent dangers. These dangers include mountain lions, rattlesnakes, poison oak, and rugged terrain.
E-bikes are prohibited on unpaved trails within regional and wilderness parks. This includes types 1-3 [OCCO 2-5-29(n)]: More information on e-bikes and mobility device policies.
Full list of Orange County Codified Ordinances regarding Parks, Beaches and Recreational Areas.