Select a language:

OC Parks Permits FAQ

Permits are required for events and activities that require vendors and/or contract services. Events such as: birthdays, weddings, reunions, company picnics, runs, bike events, group instruction, filming and photography will require permits. Please contact the OC Parks Permit Office at or call 866-627-2757 for more information.

Most OC Parks require a reservation for events. To inquire about reservations at a specific park, please contact the park directly. Once you have made the reservation and your event has been approved, please fill out the special events application and email it to and you will be contacted for payment for completion and processing.

Personal jumpers are prohibited at any OC Park. A permit is required for use of jumpers, bounce houses, etc. If you would like to have a jumper at your event, it must be rented from the list of approved vendors, which can be found here.

All professional photography requires a permit. You can find the photography permit application here.  Your photography permit, once issued, is good for up to one year from date of issuance.

Jumper vendors must provide a generator with each inflatable; electricity from the park will not be provided.

No permit is required to bring personal tables and chairs to OC Parks.

You may bring your own personal barbecue without need of a permit.

A permit, additional fees and requirements are required when serving alcohol. Please note only certain facilities will allow alcohol. Please contact the park office directly for more information on alcohol requirements.

Please contact the park directly regarding food trucks as only certain parks allow them. A permit is required for food trucks and catering vendors.

Yes, please contact our parking contractor at or 949-943-9749.

Yes, every vehicle entering the park must pay the entrance fee and no re-entry is allowed.

A permit is not required if the vendor is only dropping off food and not cooking, serving or setting up.

All vendors entering the park must provide insurance that complies with the County's insurance requirements. Please contact the permits office at for insurance questions or other alternatives, please provide us with your contact information, name of the park you are having your event