Day Use Fees
Motorized Vehicle Entry and Parking Fees:
- Monday - Friday $3 per vehicle entry.
- Saturday and Sunday $5 per vehicle entry. ($3 per vehicle at a wilderness park or nature preserve seven days a week)
Motorized Vehicle Entry Fees for Regional Parks with Entrance Booths for holidays and special occasions are as follows:
- Easter Sunday and Mother's Day: $7 for all parks, except Caspers
- Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day: $7 for all parks, except Caspers and O'Neill
- All other holidays: $3 or $5 depending on the day of the week
- Persian New Year: $15, Mason Park only
County Beaches with Pay and Display Machines
- Monday-Sunday $1/hour; No fee for vehicles with disabled license plates or placard
Note: Commercial Buses: $30 per bus.
See the links at the bottom of this page for a list of the 2022 revised fee schedule.
Note: Previous fee waivers and exemption status granted to nonprofit and handicapped groups are no longer in effect.