OC Parks Annual Parking Passes for Parks, Beaches or all facilities are now available to purchase.
- When purchasing an OC Parks Annual Parking Pass online, you will not be able to use the pass until you receive it in the mail within 7 to 10 days. Until then, you will have to pay for day use parking; no refunds will be issued.
- If you are RENEWING your existing Annual Pass, you will not be sent a replacement card; you will continue to use your existing pass as our system will update the expiration date upon processing the online transaction.
- As of March 1, 2023, the County of Orange/OC Parks no longer manages Aliso Beach. OC Parks will offer a prorated refund for annual passes purchased before this date. Please email email@example.com to initiate a refund. A prorated refund is only offered for those who have a current All County Parks and Beaches Annual Parking Pass or a County Beach Annual Parking Pass. (Click here for our Annual Parking Pass Information Sheet).
Purchase an OC Parks Annual Parking Pass in Person at the Following Locations (please visit the park's page for office hours. Times are subject to change; we recommend calling the park prior to visiting):
When purchasing an OC Parks Annual Parking Pass in person, you will receive the parking pass immediately and can begin using it.
All County Parks and Beaches Parking Pass
Senior (60yrs+)/Disabled: $50
Distinguished Veteran: No Fee*
County Regional and Wilderness Parks Parking Pass
Parks with entrance booths and/or with pay and display machines
Senior (60yrs+)/Disabled: $35
County Beach Parking Pass with Pay and Display Machines
Senior (60yrs+): $35
Parking pass permits one vehicle to park on a day-use basis, subject to all County rules and ordinances. Vehicle owner assumes all liability associated with use of the pass. Valid at all County of Orange operated regional recreation facilities parking areas with controlled access gates.
Handicapped persons displaying a specially designed DMV handicap placard/license/decal are not required to purchase a beach parking pass for Aliso Beach Park, Capistrano Beach and Salt Creek Beach. For more details on these locations, download the listing of purchase sites or call 714-619-8057.
Parking Passes are effective for one year from date of purchase.
*Distinguished Veterans are veterans:
- with a 50% or higher service-connected disability
- who were held as prisoners of war or
- who are recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor.
Documentation to verify Distinguished Veteran status can be in either:
- a valid “Distinguished Veteran Pass” issued by the California Department of Parks and Recreation, or
- a confirming letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs.