- Barbecues are permitted only in barbecue grills located in various areas of the park and are avialable first come, first served.
- The park has on-road, pathway and natural surface trails to ride bicycles on.
- Bicycle helmets required for all persons under 18 years of age.
- Bicycles permitted in designated areas.
- Bike rental types include: Single Surrey, Deuce Coupe, Tandem Bike, Quad Sport, Chopper, Cruiser Bike, Kids. For Rates and Hours call (714) 997-3636. For information, go to irvineparkrailroad.com
- Children's Garden Trail goes around a natural area and is located at the front of the park.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash not longer than 6 feet in length at all times O.C.C.O. 2-5-39
- Dogs must be under their owners' control at all times.
- Pet owners are responsible to clean up after their dogs.
- Horses are allowed in Irvine Park on designated trails.
- Parking for equestrian trailers is available. Check with park attendant for locations.
Family Picnic Area
- Picnic tables and barbeques are located throughout the facility and are available first come, first served.
- A California State Fishing license is required
- There is one snack bar and gift shop located at the train station and one snack bar located at the historic Boat House. All have a wide variety of food, drinks and toys to choose from. Please note that prices and items are subject to change without notice. For more information please call (714) 997-3968 or (714) 997-3656 or visit irvineparkrailroad.com.
- The park has both paved and unpaved trails.
- The hiking trails consist of park walkways, park roads and some natural surface trails.
- Park users must remain on trails and within designated areas at all times.
- Country Trails & Riding School
- Guided Horseback Tours provided by appointment only as well as Western and English riding lessons.
- For more information call (714) 538-5860 or visit ctriding.com
- Horseshoe Pits are available first come, first served and the park does not supply any equipment.
- Interpretive Center features natural and cultural history and is open on weekends.
- Hours are subject to Volunteer availablity
- For rates and hours call (714) 997-3636
- Irvine Park has 4 playgrounds and 2 swing sets
- Call 949-469-1607 for information.
- Twelve public restrooms are available within the park
- Irvine Park has two scenic overlooks with shaded structures located at the East and West areas of the Horseshoe trail
- Shelters 1-4: To check availability or make reservations call the park office at (714) 973-6835 or click our reservations link.
- Party Pavilions A-D, Locomotive Loop, Miner's Meadow and Sycamore Hill: These sites are recommended for smaller groups (fewer than 80) & children’s birthday parties and can be reserved through the Irvine Park Railroad office. To check availability or make reservations call (714) 997-3968 or visit www.irvineparkrailroad.com.
- Ball fields are available first come, first served and are not regulation fields
- The park does not supply any equipment
- Picnic tables are located in various areas of the park and are first come, first served
Volleyball poles available throughout the park, but you must bring your own net.