| || |
- No pets. (horses exempt)
- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- Park only in designated areas.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- No Hunting allowed.
- No fishing allowed.
- Swimming or wading in creek or lake is prohibited. (No watercraft allowed)
- Park Subject to closure during rainy weather.
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.
- This wilderness area is characterized by certain inherent dangers. These dangers include mountain lions, rattlesnakes, poison oak, and rugged terrain.
- Use of motorized vehicles and equipment is prohibited.
- All fires are prohibited. Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- Stay on designated trails.