- All fires are prohibited. Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- No Hunting allowed.
- No fishing allowed.
- No pets.
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.
- This wilderness area is characterized by certain inherent dangers. These dangers include rattlesnakes, poison oak, rugged terrain and mountain lions. Mountain lions are unpredictable and dangerous. Stay alert and follow all park rules.
- Use of motorized vehicles and equipment is prohibited.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- Minors (under 18 years) should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Park Subject to closure during rainy weather.
E-bikes are prohibited on unpaved trails within regional and wilderness parks. This includes types 1-3 [OCCO 2-5-29(n)]: More information on e-bikes and mobility device policies.
Full list of Orange County Codified Ordinances regarding Parks, Beaches and Recreational Areas.