| || |
- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- Park only in designated areas.
- All fires are prohibited. Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- Use of motorized vehicles and equipment is prohibited.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- No pets. (horses exempt)
- Swimming or wading in creek or lake is prohibited.
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.
- This wilderness area is characterized by certain inherent dangers. These dangers include, but are not limited to, mountain lions, rattlesnakes, poison oak, and rugged terrain.
- No smoking in the park.
- Park visitors must stay on designated trails.
- No entry to the park when closed.
- MINORS SHOULD BE UNDER DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.