| || |
- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- Park only in designated areas.
- All fires are prohibited. Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- No pets. (horses exempt)
- Park Subject to closure during rainy weather.
- A speed limit of 10 MPH enforced at all times.
- No Hunting allowed.
- No feeding the animals
- This wilderness area is characterized by certain inherent dangers. These dangers include mountain lions, rattlesnakes, poison oak, and rugged terrain.
- No fishing allowed.
- Minors (under 18 years) should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Smoking in designated areas only.
- Use of motorized vehicles and equipment is prohibited.
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.
- MINORS SHOULD BE UNDER DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- Swimming or wading in creek or lake is prohibited.