| || |
- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- A speed limit of 10 MPH enforced at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted on the beach. Dogs are permitted (on a 6-foot leash) on paved walkways and at Bluff Park, the grass area above Salt Creek Beach.
- Wood fires are permitted in designated fire rings only.
- Skateboarding is not permitted.
- Bicycling is permitted on the paved trails only. Off-road bicycling is prohibited.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised at all times.
- Use of motorized vehicles and equipment is prohibited.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- Minors (under 18 years) should be accompanied by an adult at all times.