| || |
Motorized Vehicle Entry and Parking Fees:
- Monday - Friday $3 per vehicle entry.
- Saturday and Sunday $5 per vehicle entry. ($3 per vehicle at a wilderness park or nature preserve seven days a week)
Motorized Vehicle Entry Fees for Regional Parks with Entrance Booths for holidays and special occasions are as follows:
- Easter Sunday and Mother's Day: $7 for all parks, except Caspers
- Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day: $7 for all parks, except Caspers and O'Neill
- All other holidays: $3 or $5 depending on the day of the week
- Persian New Year: $15, Mason Park only
Note: Commercial Buses: $30 per bus.
See the links at the bottom of this page for a list of the 2011 revised fee schedule.
Note: Previous fee waivers and exemption status granted to nonprofit and handicapped groups are no longer in effect.
Please note: Annual passes and decals are available at the following OC Parks facilities. Call first to confirm availability and office hours, or call 1-866-OCPARKS for locations.
- Aliso and Wood Canyons Wilderness Park
- Carbon Canyon Regional Park
- Caspers Wilderness Park
- Clark Regional Park
- Craig Regional Park
- OC Sailing & Events Center
- Heritage Hill Historical Park
- Irvine Regional Park
- George Key Ranch Historical Park
- Laguna Coast Wilderness Park
- Laguna Niguel Regional Park
- Mason Regional Park
- Mile Square Regional Park
- Newport Harbor Patrol
- O’Neill Regional Park
- Peters Canyon Regional Park
- Riley Wilderness Park
- Santiago Oaks Regional Park
- Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve
- Yorba Regional Park
Passes are not available for purchase at OC Parks headquarters in Irvine Ranch Historic Park at this time.