| || |
- Hikers yield right-of-way to equestrians.
- Hikers have access to all signed trails, including Red Rock Canyon and Billy Goat Trail, which are designated as “Hiking Only.”
Mountain Bike Trails:
- Bicyclists yield right-of-way to hikers and equestrians.
- A variety of trails exist within the park. Please use only signed park trails designated for mountain bike use.
- Borrego Trail is a one-way in trail for mountain bike riders. Riders returning to the parking lot via Borrego Trail must walk their bikes.
- Some trails have an elevation gain/loss of over 800' and require significant physical exertion. Please plan appropriately and bring sufficient water.
- Helmets required for visitors under 18 years of age and strongly recommended for every bike visitor.
- Speed limit of park trails is a maximum of 10 miles per hour.
- Park trails are closed during and after rain events. Call the park office for current trail closures at (949) 923-2245.
- Most of the park trails are designated as "Multi-use" meaning hikers, equestrians and mountain bikers are permitted and may be present during opening hours.
- Equestrians are welcome to ride any trail except Red Rock Canyon and Billy Goat Trail (designated at "Hiking Only").
- The Glenn Ranch Parking lot off Glenn Ranch Road (between Portola and El Toro Road) is available for trailer parking.
At an elevation of 1,500 feet, Vista Lookout offers a breathtaking view that encompasses the Sinks, Red Rock Canyon and a sprawling panorama of Orange County.
- The park has only portable restrooms located in the Borrego and Glenn Ranch parking lots. Please plan accordingly.