| || |
- No domestic pets. (horses exempt).
- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- Use of motorized vehicles and equipment is prohibited.
- Minors (under 18 years) should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- This wilderness area is characterized by certain inherent dangers. These dangers include mountain lions, rattlesnakes, poison oak, and rugged terrain.
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.
- Park Subject to closure during rainy weather.
- All fires are prohibited. Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.