| || |
- Consumption of alcohol and other intoxicants prohibited.
- Park only in designated areas.
- A speed limit of 10 MPH enforced at all times.
- Vehicle operations restricted to designated roads.
- Fires are permitted only in fireplaces and approved camp stoves. Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- No wood fires in barbecues.
- No wood gathering.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons, including replica weapons) is prohibited.
- Swimming or wading in creek is prohibited. (No watercraft allowed)
- Dogs are allowed in campground and on all paved trails. Must be on leash at all times (six foot maximum).
- Campers must be over 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.
- Minors should be under direct adult supervision at all times.
- Stay on marked trails.
- Warning: Mountain lions in the area. They are unpredictable and can be dangerous. Stay alert and follow all park rules.