| || |
- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- Use of motorized vehicles and equipment is prohibited.
- Bicycling is permitted on the paved trails only. Off-road bicycling is prohibited.
- MINORS SHOULD BE UNDER DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
- Park Subject to closure during rainy weather.
- This wilderness area is characterized by certain inherent dangers. These dangers include mountain lions, rattlesnakes, poison oak, and rugged terrain.
- A speed limit of 10 MPH enforced at all times.
- All fires are prohibited. Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- Dogs must be restrained by a leash at all times (6 foot maximum)
- Park only in designated areas.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- No Hunting allowed.
- No feeding the animals
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.