| || |
- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- A speed limit of 10 MPH enforced at all times.
- Fires are permitted only in fireplaces and approved camp stoves. Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- Dogs must be restrained by a leash at all times (6 foot maximum)
- Swimming or wading in creek or lake is prohibited. (No watercraft allowed)
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.
- MINORS SHOULD BE UNDER DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
- Park only in designated areas.
- Vehicle operations restricted to designated roads.