| || |
- Rules regarding dogs (Applies to Aliso, Camel Point, West Street, Table Rock and 1,000 Steps beaches):
- Dogs are not permitted on the beaches between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. from June 15 to Sept. 10. Dogs are not allowed off leash at any time. Please pick up after your pet.
- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- Use of motorized vehicles and equipment is prohibited.
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised at all times.
- A speed limit of 10 MPH enforced at all times.
- Wood fires are permitted in designated fire rings only.
- Park only in designated areas.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- No fishing at Aliso Beach, Table Rock Beach, West Beach, Laguna Royale and Camel Point.
- Skateboarding is not permitted.